Terms & Conditions:
- * Must be at least 16 years old to apply.
- * Must submit your video before the posted deadline.
- * Submission video/s must be one video clip with both performances edited together.
- * Personal solo performance clip must be less than 3 minutes and be edited into one clip with the BDExperience audition choreography.
- * Chosen dancers are responsible for all their own travel and accommodation expenses.
- * Rehearsal videos of the show choreography will be provided to you before rehearsals start. Participants must learn all choreography material provided to them via video PRIOR to rehearsal week. You will also be required to film yourself dancing these choreographies and submit them to BDE for feedback prior to the rehearsal week.
- * Chosen dancers must be available for scheduled rehearsals the week prior to the 1st performance. Rehearsal week will consist of intensive training of at least 8+ hours per day.
- * BDE will provide most costumes for cast. You may be asked to provide certain items for the show.
- * Chosen dancers will be responsible for all alterations (i.e. adding hooks and snaps) to their troupe costumes.
- * Chosen dancers must be willing to perform as a supporting member of the troupe, even if they are not cast as a soloist.
- * Due to the high physical & mental demand for this production and rehearsal schedule, dancers may be cut from certain routines if they are not capable of executing the choreography.
We are excited to have you as part of this great experience. We appreciate your enthusiasm & positive attitude. We want to keep this a safe & positive environment, so please understand that any negative talk, gossip or other unprofessional behavior will not be tolerated and will result in elimination from the program without refund.
BDExperience choreography is not allowed to be performed/filmed/posted online outside of the program, unless approved in advance by the Artistic Director.
Application fee is $35 & nonrefundable.
Tuition is $600.